We exist to serve you. Help us deliver industry leading service and ultimate customer satisfaction by observing the following policies:
1. Boat and/or trailer storage requires a signed storage agreement.
2. Our winter storage period is November 1st to April 30th. Shorter periods are not pro-rated.
3. Boats and trailers are left at the owners risk.
4. Owners may work on their boats while they are stored outside. All on-site work must be reported to the office and a waiver of liability must be signed.
5. Outside contractors or other paid workers cannot work on-site unless special arrangements are made. All contractors must report to the office, sign a waiver of liability, provide a workers compensation clearance letter and provide a certificate of insurance.
6. All invoices must be paid before the boat leaves the yard. Commercial and government customers may apply for an account.
7. Invoices will be delivered to you by the method you choose (mail, facsimile, e-mail, courier) and are due upon receipt.
8. All overdue invoices are subject to a service charge of 2%/month and will be added to the balance due.
9. Rates are subject to change without notice.